Marbles Game – Tic Tac Two
$29.94 inc. GST
56 in stock (can be backordered)
A World War II soldier created Tic Tac Two as a way to help him and his comrades pass the time in a foxhole. It’s like Tic Tac Toe only better for your brain which is no surprise for a game created by a member of the Greatest Generation. What makes Tic Tac Two better? For starters this solid wood strategy game has 25 spaces instead of nine. But the real fun (and brain workout) begins when players pick up the smaller grid of nine spaces and move it around the larger board to either win the game or block their opponent. Play this addictive game over and over and you’ll never see the same strategy twice!
• The Idea :The first to get three in a row wins!
• The Brains : Requires a nimble brain to adjust strategy to this evolving game board.
• The Ah-Ha : On each turn you can place a piece of your color or move the entire playing grid.
• Brain Category : Critical Thinking
• Recommended Age : 8+
• Includes : 1 wooden game board 4 yellow “x”s 4 orange “o”s 1 movable grid 1 canvas bag for storage
• Number of Players : 2
Product code & UPC
• MB-9450 : 608938019066